LifeLine has delivered in excess of £30 million of public sector contracts since 2005 including:
- Capacity building and business planning for voluntary, community and social enterprises across London funded via the LDA, LSC, DWP, SFA and local authorities
- FaithAction, the UK’s network of faith-based organisations, originally funded by Cabinet Office, now a Strategic Partner of the Department of Health
- Alternative schools in London Borough of Barking & Dagenham and London Borough of Hackney
- Management of five children’s centres in the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham and one in Streatham
- Delivery of family support programmes across all children’s centres in London Borough of Barking & Dagenham
- Skills training and employabiity programmes in 8 local authorities enabling an average of 800 people per year back into work funded by the LDA, LSC, DWP, London councils, and local authorities.
- Managing a £20 million national programme for FSA training youth work professionals in financial capability.
- Delivery of 4,000 Information, Advice and Guidance sessions per annum and voted the best in London 2009, with 97% of participants satisfied with their experience.
- Delivering antenatal education in two Primary Care Trusts in East London.