1) How does the music industry work?
Nick Brewer (or another artist) talks about his experiences of the music industry, including:
- How he got into making music
- How he developed a fan base
- How he got signed
- The importance of social media
- The importance of knowing your goals and message
2) How the studio works
An introduction to the equipment that makes a studio and how to use it, including:
- What equipment makes up a studio
- How to set up the studio
- How to ensure good quality recording
3) How to produce music on a computer
An introduction to the basics of using music production programmes, including:
- How to use Logic (industry standard music program)
- How to record
- How to make music
4) What the students will take away
Nick (or another artist) will work with students (either individually or as a group) to:
- Produce a song on Logic
- Record their vocals using studio equipment
Our workshops are available for £500 per day – choose from a Taster or Intensive course to best suit your needs!
- Hold one-hour workshops for five groups of students
- Up to 10 students per group, or 20 when accompanied by a teacher
- Hold half-day workshops for two groups of students
- Up to 10 students per group
We offer bespoke packages too! Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss a design to fit the needs of your students. For example, if you would like us to work with one group of students intensively over several sessions.
All purchases include a complimentary assembly presentation and show by Nick Brewer lasting no longer than 30 minutes.