Thanks for taking an interest in working for us! We’re a close-knit bunch and work by the values of excellence, integrity, ownership, compassion and team. If that sounds like you, we’d love you to apply for one of our vacancies to join us in delivering our vision to impact individuals and influence systems.
By working with us, you will be offering solutions that are characterised by renewed hope, developed confidence and improved skills; our programmes release people to be agents of change in their communities.
PS: We don’t always wear orange t-shirts! We got together with the rest of the LifeLine family and put on a fantastic fun day for local families last year.
If you decide to apply, please return your completed applications to Carey Luke, unless otherwise specified.
Nursery Practitioner – Ilford
We are currently looking to recruit a Nursery Practitioner to be based at the Ilford Nursery.
The Nursery Practitioner will work effectively as part of a team, providing a stimulating and caring environment for children. Support team members to provide a high standard of care and education.
Planning, preparing and participating in a range of activities in line with the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Service) Framework, to promote each child’s physical, intellectual and emotional needs to enable them to reach their full potential.
Working as a Key Worker to a group of children within the Nursery setting by observing, monitoring and capturing information and progress which is logged within the individual key children’s online learning journals.
The successful applicants will need:
- A minimum NNEB/CACHE, BTEC or NVQ in Childcare at Level 3
- Recent experience of working in a care / education early years setting
- Recent experience of working in a care / education early years setting and providing a nursery curriculum for 0-3 and / or 3-5 years of age.
- Previous experience of planning age appropriate, short, medium and long-term plans in an early year’s setting to meet the needs of both individual children and those in a group setting in compliance with EYFS.
- Knowledge / experience of meeting the needs of children and families.
- Experience of maintaining accurate records and children’s profiles.
- Ability to demonstrate verbal reasoning and listening skills.
- Ability to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds and organisations.
- Ability to build relationships with children.
- Be able to work independently using your own initiative as well as within a team.
- Ability to identify and deal with problems and to know when to refer on.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and simply both verbally and in writing.
If you would be interested in applying for one of our vacancies please send a covering letter detailing why you are interested in the specify role along with an up to date, relevant CV to Carey Luke – email@example.com