1) The importance of performance
Nick (or another artist) shares his experiences of not being a natural performer, and how he got over his stage fright:
- The students watch examples of performances
- Tips for performance – eye contact, movement, clarity etc.
2) Examples of good/bad performance
The students watch clips of different musical performances and share feedback on what they think was positive and what could be improved.
3) Performance practice
The students either pick a song/poem/monologue of their choice, or one of Nick’s songs, and practice performance, working specifically on:
- Body movement
- Engaging a crowd
The students perform to the rest of the group, with constructive feedback given by both Nick and the rest of the group.
Students share how they feel it went for themselves, and what they want to improve on.
Our workshops are available for £500 per day – choose from a Taster or Intensive course to best suit your needs!
- Hold one-hour workshops for five groups of students
- Up to 10 students per group, or 20 when accompanied by a teacher
- Hold half-day workshops for two groups of students
- Up to 10 students per group
We offer bespoke packages too! Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss a design to fit the needs of your students. For example, if you would like us to work with one group of students intensively over several sessions.
All purchases include a complimentary assembly presentation and show by Nick Brewer lasting no longer than 30 minutes.
Interested? Get in touch!
VIP Workshops with Nick Brewer