1) How the music industry works
Experiences of the music industry from Nick Brewer (or another artist), including:
- How he got into making music
- How he developed a fan base
- How he got signed
- The importance of social media
- The importance of knowing your goals and message
2) The power of a positive message
Why Nick (or another artist) decided to make music with a positive message, including:
- The importance of saying something meaningful in music
- Examples of positive rap music
Students will critique and analyse positive rap songs, focusing on how language devices are used
3) How to construct a song
Nick (or another artist) breaks down how a song is made, covering:
Overseen by Nick (or another artist), the students write a song or poem with a positive message, either in groups or individually.
A chance for students who would like to to perform the songs or poems that they have written.
Our workshops are available for £500 per day – choose from a Taster or Intensive course to best suit your needs!
- Hold one-hour workshops for five groups of students
- Up to 10 students per group, or 20 when accompanied by a teacher
- Hold half-day workshops for two groups of students
- Up to 10 students per group
We offer bespoke packages too! Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss a design to fit the needs of your students. For example, if you would like us to work with one group of students intensively over several sessions.
All purchases include a complimentary assembly presentation and show by Nick Brewer lasting no longer than 30 minutes.