Who is the programme for?
The programme is for Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic women who live in the London Boroughs of Barking and Dagenham and Havering.
Our classes are free if you are not working, and are unemployed or economically inactive.
What we offer
We offer a personal development programme that is designed to meet your needs.
We run women-only classes and our friendly staff offer advice and guidance so we can understand the support you need.
The types of activities you can do include:
- Improving your English speaking skills – our Creative English programme teaches you the everyday language that you will need to get a job. You will learn and practice the language needed for everyday life and work.
- Confidence building and motivational activities
- Trips out and fun activities
We can also support you with find work or courses
- One to one sessions with a personal job coach who will support you to find work or courses
- Writing your CV
- Getting ready for interviews
- How to find and apply for jobs
- Getting ready for self-employment
- Finding voluntary work
- Finding training or college courses
- Trips out to recruitment events and job fairs
Classes are held at
- Gascoigne Community Centre, Barking, IG11 7AD (See on Google Maps)
- The Hub @ Castle Point, Chadwell Heath, RM8 3YJ (See on Google Maps)
- Marks Gate Community Centre, Marks Gate, RM6 5NJ (See on Google Maps)
- Havering Asian Social Welfare Association (HASWA), Elm Park, RM12 5NB (See on Google Maps)
Come and join us
Our classes are fun and you will meet new people and make new friends. So let us support you to Create Your Future!
Contact Samantha to find out more.
|Telephone||020 8597 2900|
The Create Your Future Programme is funded by the Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund.