Thanks for taking an interest in working for us! We’re a close-knit bunch and work by the values of excellence, integrity, ownership, compassion and team. If that sounds like you, we’d love you to apply for one of our vacancies to join us in delivering our vision to impact individuals and influence systems.
By working with us, you will be offering solutions that are characterised by renewed hope, developed confidence and improved skills; our programmes release people to be agents of change in their communities.
PS: We don’t always wear orange t-shirts! We got together with the rest of the LifeLine family and put on a fantastic fun day for local families last year.
If you decide to apply, please return your completed applications to Carey Luke, unless otherwise specified.
Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
The Apprentice Nursery Practitioner will work up to 40 hours a week, between the Nursery hours of 7.30 am and 6.30 pm and will be trained to achieve the position of a Qualified Nursery Practitioner and to assist the Room Leader in all areas of daily tasks and contribute to a high quality caring environment for children.
Our Nursery values:
The successful applicants will require:
- Knowledge / experience of meeting the needs of children and
- Experience of maintaining accurate records
- Ability to demonstrate verbal reasoning and listening skills.
- Ability to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- A strong commitment to the promotion of equal opportunities
and valuing diversity.
- The ability to work independently using your own initiative
as well as within a team.
- The ability to identify and deal with problems and to know
when to refer on to a senior member of staff.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Staff Benefits available at Little Learners
- Free training
- Free DBS checks
- 25% off childcare
- Happy environment to work in
- Continuing professional development - including In-house
- Free uniform
- Employee of the month
- Free Food
- Company pension
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for progression
This role will be for up to 1 year or the length of the apprenticeship and if successful and vacancies are available at the time then the apprentice may be able to fill one of these vacancies.
Applicants will be shortlisted by 23rd December 2020. Interviews will be held the week of 4th January 2021.
If you are interested in applying for this role please complete an application form, which should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org