Thanks for taking an interest in working for us! We’re a close-knit bunch and work by the values of excellence, integrity, ownership, compassion and team. If that sounds like you, we’d love you to apply for one of our vacancies to join us in delivering our vision to impact individuals and influence systems.
By working with us, you will be offering solutions that are characterised by renewed hope, developed confidence and improved skills; our programmes release people to be agents of change in their communities.
PS: We don’t always wear orange t-shirts! We got together with the rest of the LifeLine family and put on a fantastic fun day for local families last year.
If you decide to apply, please return your completed applications to Carey Luke, unless otherwise specified.
Youth Development Worker
We are currently looking to recruit a Youth Development Worker to mentor and support young people in their schools and on their estates that are on the edge of school exclusion, mental health issues or Serious Youth Violence through 1-2-1’s, after school and positive activities and holiday programmes.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of working with young people on the edge of school exclusion and serious youth violence OR young people with boarder line or undiagnosed mental health issues.
- A minimum of two years’ working with challenging young people in a full time paid capacity as well a experience of detached youth work.
- Particular experience of working with young people with boarder line or undiagnosed mental health issues OR those at risk of serious youth violence and managing safeguarding incidents.
- Experience delivering positive activities/youth clubs.
- The ability to use database packages
- Additional interests that could be used to run activities for young people, e.g. sports, film, music, etc.
To apply for this role, please complete the attached application form, which is mandatory, and return the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this role is 5th July 2021.